Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. jakesmini

jakesmini Member

Mine is at the Port ready to head to Baltimore!

LaurieS, insightman, MichaelC and 5 others like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Mine made it to port as well ready to head NYC. Yay!!!

4. Martha

Martha Member

Yes one of the reasons I chose the MINI collection. Funny thing is the option was not on the website I had to literally go in and request because it was not on the consumer side but on the dealership side to select the MINI collection. I thought this was strange. Just excited I was able to get this.

5. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

The Electric Collection is mysterious--why was it not also available with the Iconic trim? How many even know that it comes in two colors? Has anyone on this forum purchased the rarely mentioned Rooftop Grey Electric Collection MINI Cooper SE?

upload_2021-12-1_11-13-47.png

Martha likes this.
  6. Martha

Martha Member

I love that combination! I did not think of the combo but it looks great!
    Congratulations!

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. SC2021

SC2021 Member

Minis being loaded live onto the roro ships (sorry if it's been posted before)

9. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

No congratulations are in order for me other than to celebrate my 15th month of loving my Moonwalk Grey/Black Top Iconic SE. I was just pointing out that the Electric Collection actually comes in 2 colors, Island Blue and Rooftop Grey--both with the multitone roof that fades from San Marino Blue through Pearly Aqua to Jet Black.

Martha likes this.
  10. SC2021

SC2021 Member

Did yours get on that boat? Mine still shows at the port

11. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

Same but I read it takes a few days to update. I did call my MA yesterday and he said he has set a reminder to check for me today to see if his system shows the update. I also heard we can call 1866 ASK MINI to get latest update. I might do that later this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. David Kerman

David Kerman New Member

Does anyone else have an SE aboard the Tiger, bound for NYC? I’m seeing that it’s position hasn’t been recorded for two days… is that normal?

14. BostonSE

BostonSE New Member

Yes. You won't see its updated position until it's just off shore near NYC/NJ.

15. LaurieS

LaurieS Active Member

All of the ship tracking apps are not the same. When I was tracking mine one app had no updates but fleetmon seemed to have the most up to date info.

Bemsha, MichaelC and DisgruntledSanta like this.
  16. Wbrownie

Wbrownie New Member

After sitting at port since 11/23, I was logging in everyday this morning to check status. Today the status changed to "In Transit". Latest ship to leave with an itinerary which includes Brunswick GA was Grand Sapphire. It departed on Monday. Trying to confirm with my MA that we are on that vessel. Progress!

17. MallowMan

MallowMan Member

Mine just made it to the port ready to get on a ship to Texas! I ordered late August.

wessy and MichaelC like this.
  18. DisgruntledSanta

DisgruntledSanta Active Member

Only once a day? Wow, I admire your self control!

wessy and Wbrownie like this.
  19. Wbrownie

Wbrownie New Member

Update from my MA is that our SE is on Donington which left Southampton earlier today. Headed to Baltimore and then Brunswick. ETA according to the schedule is 12/11. Will then be trucked to Nashville. Hoping for a nice little Xmas present.

wessy, MichaelC, insightman and 2 others like this.
  20. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

I called ASK MINI today and my car did not have a vessel assignment so it does not appear to have left yesterday. So doesn’t look like i will be getting it by end of the year …. Sigh

21. Caconym

Caconym Member

Are you on the spreadsheet? There are several cars waiting for NYC ships including mine. None of them has posted 'in transit' yet. When did you get a status update?

22. Yams

Yams New Member

Mine's on the same ship, WooHoo! I been watching those ships come and go for days and my guess was it's on the Donington when I saw my MINI "In Transit" this morning. Thanks for confirming, my MA has been absent the last two days. It will be a Merry Christmas indeed if we get our in time.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
    MichaelC, Denise C, wessy and 2 others like this.
  23. David Kerman

David Kerman New Member

Ah- thats my bad! I totally forgot to update it. The ship departed on 11/28, but my tracker switched to “in transit” on 11/29. It’s due in Halifax on 12/6 and NYC on 12/7. My SE waited at the UK port since 11/3 - but it seems like others were able to move more quickly than mine did. Fingers crossed that yours moves fast!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
    insightman and Caconym like this.