The legacy

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bwilson4web, Nov 1, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

upload_2021-11-1_1-35-4.png
    This is the the goal of @SouthernDude postings. He really hates and wants to kill as many USA citizen as possible. The alternate hypothesis ... there is none.

When you read @SouthernDude posts, you are reading his threat to you, your family, and your lives. He truly wants you COVID-19 dead.

Bob Wilson

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. SouthernDude

SouthernDude Active Member

lol. wtf? I'm not some neo-Malthusian environmentalist nor do I support abortion, so you can ditch the idea that I "hate and want to kill Americans". Seriously, if I wanted to do that, I would just agree with you on your social policy. lol

Its incredibly obvious from the data that the people who have died with* covid are either old or they are unhealthy. From that, it is really easy to see that the vaccine makes sense for the old or unhealthy to take the vaccine, but not really for the young and healthy - like what happens with the flu vaccine. Talk about your selective outrage. Explain why it was totally reasonable to not mandate the flu vaccine in the past, but it's super duper necessary to mandate the covid vaccine now - especially when the characteristics of the virus and vaccine for both the flu and covid are extremely similar. lol. You can't because you know I'm correct.

Face it, the US is an aging and increasingly unhealthy nation, so it shouldn't be surprising if you see death spikes with any bad season for any mild illness.

*not necessarily from. Gotta wonder how many of these "covid deaths" would have actually been considered death by natural causes or by whatever chronic illness the person had during normal conditions. I bet it's a much greater proportion of the "covid deaths" than people would like to admit.

>"Oi vey! It's the Holocough!!!"

lol. I can't take this hyper emotional screeching seriously. It's just fear mongering used to manipulate people. Anyone reading this can see that.