My other EV

Discussion in 'Other EVs' started by hobbit, Aug 14, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. hobbit

hobbit Well-Known Member

Most readers probably never even see this section, but as I've made reference a couple of times and it seems
    more appropriately placed here instead of "General", I've pulled together some technical bits about my
    e-scooter. It's an "Emove Cruiser" sold by Voro Motors, has a 52V 30 amp-hour LG pack, full suspension
    and tubeless tires. The pack is 1.5 kWh, a relative monster among such things. And I didn't even realize
    that tubeless tires were made this small until I started researching the topic, and then had to *fix* one
    on delivery.

The overview webpage has some details and references some threads at Reddit, where I've had most of
    my interaction with the scooter community and picked up a lot of info. There's an interesting flavor of
    enthusiasm among riders, as there is among other owners of particular vehicle types. There is a high risk
    factor, not just from being on 2 wheels in traffic, but the fact that precipitous mechanical failures can
    easily be a thing, and there's little recourse and no regulation of the industry.

_H*

insightman likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.