Latest garmin maps version?

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by zman0900, Jan 28, 2024.

To remove this ad click here.

Tags:
  1. zman0900

zman0900 New Member

What is the latest maps version for Garmin maps? I got an email a year ago that an update is available, and finally got around to doing it this evening, but the Garmin Express app on Windows is showing no update available for my 2021.0 maps. Last time I updated was probably in or around 2021, and I got emails in 2022 and 2023 about available updates. According to Garmin's help page for Honda, my 2020 should have 5 years of updates starting about when it hit 200 miles, which would have been less than 4 years ago.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. RickSE

RickSE Active Member

Looks like 2023.0. I think their traffic updates are garbage so I rarely use it and just use Waze. My five years are up, so unless they do a fire sale I won’t be updating.

4. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

There's a thread about this here. If you read the whole thread, you'll see that last summer, I had to pay $75 to update my 2018 Clarity's Garmin map software. I couldn't tell any difference after the update.

5. RickSE

RickSE Active Member

While checking the map version I was just curious to see if the update was available and I was able to download the new maps at no charge. I always thought the included updates were based on the number of years since I set up the navigation app, but that was over five years ago so I’m not sure what happened today.