HR-V Wheels for snow tires

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Robbiemo, Jan 7, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Robbiemo

Robbiemo New Member

I have a set of HR-V wheels that I'm trying to sell, my plan with them was to use them for winter wheels but plans change and I no longer need them. I'm trying to get $450 for them PM me for pictures or more details, they're in good shape just a few minor scratches here and there. I'm located in Indianapolis, but I frequently go to St. Louis, and Louisville so I can deliver them anywhere in between.

(I tried posting this in the for sale section but it wouldn't let me, sorry if this isn't aloud)

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Casey Martin

Casey Martin Active Member

I have HR-V wheels on my Clarity with the proper dimension snow tires to match the stock tire circumference. They are working well and are a great option in my opinion for Clarity owners. I feel going with a 1 inch smaller rim allows for a taller profile tire which is perfect for snow tires. I am not saying I am an expert. I am just saying it has worked well for me with past cars I have owned and seems to be good so far with the Clarity. Don't get me wrong, snow tires have their downsides. Mostly noise. With that said dedicated snow tires, I am using Blizzaks, are a huge improvement over the stock high efficiency tires the Clarity comes with in winter conditions.