Help with this site

Discussion in 'Hyundai Kona Electric' started by Paul DeLeon, Sep 9, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Paul DeLeon

Paul DeLeon Active Member

How do I post a photo?
    I have it in my phone but cannot figure how to add it to a post.
    Thanks

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Your going to have to host the image on a third party site like imgur and them link the picture url into your post.

4. Vince08

Vince08 Member

You can also click on the "upload a file" button at the bottom of the area where you enter your texts. Then select the image file from a folder.

5. Paul DeLeon

20200909_123615_HDR.jpg

electriceddy likes this.
  6. Paul DeLeon

What I was trying to show was how I filled that gap between the hood and the front. I used adhesive tubular weatherstripping.
    No big deal.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Picture worked perfect. That gap is a sore spot on the Kona Electric, not a bad way to deal with it. Not sure how to approach that with a blue color other than paint the weather stripping to something close. Water definitely gets in there and standing in front and looking down I can see the hood lift support housed in it's bracket.

9. Hah, never noticed it before. So just walked out to the garage, and yes, huge gap in the front of the hood, and on the sides. Looked at my other car (Subaru) and much tighter all around. Oh, well, if I didn't notice it until now, don't think it will bother me.

electriceddy likes this.
  10. A little extra air ventilation for the inverter etc isn't a bad thing, maybe I will just black out the yellow plastic end on the hood lift support with a marker and then I won't be able to see it;)