Hello from Norway

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by VoltVoyager, Aug 30, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. VoltVoyager

VoltVoyager New Member

Hey everyone,

I'm Vidar! So, I've got a confession to make – I don't own an electric car or solar panels (yet!). But hey, that's why I'm here. I've got this dream of cruising around in my EV, powered by the sun, and maybe even the veggies from my garden.

I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to gardening and economics, but let's be real, the climate is where it's at. I'm hoping to soak up all the knowledge this community has to offer about EVs and self-sustaining energy. And who knows, maybe I'll be showing off my own solar-powered ride soon!

Catch you in the threads,

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Welcome, Vidar! Be sure to check out the General forum at the top of the forum list. That's where owners of many different EVs discuss experiences and issues we have in common.

Take a look at the MINI Cooper SE forum if you want to read comments from some of the most fanatic EV owners--we love driving our MINI Electrics and laugh when people say an EV with less than 115 miles (185 km) of range per charge is simply unworkable. Some have stretched that number well beyond 250 km.

Living in Norway, you may be able to buy the next-generation MINI Cooper SE long before it comes to the USA. It will be quicker and have more range. Stay tuned to the MINI Cooper SE forum for the latest on that car, which will be officially unveiled very soon.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2023