Would you be willing to spare 20-minutes of your time for an EV driver interview over Zoom?

Discussion in 'Kia Niro' started by Woanho Park, Aug 16, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Woanho Park

Woanho Park New Member

Hello,

I'm Park Woan-ho, a graduate student from Korea majoring in power systems at Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology.

I’m writing to request a small bit of time for an informational interview. I’m currently starting to develop a platform service that connects electric vehicle chargers and electric vehicle drivers, and currently participating in the Tech Frontier Program at George Washington University, Washington DC.

As a part of this program, I am trying to understand the challenges faced by electric vehicle owners in charging their vehicles at shared charging stations at their residential facilities (Also, want to hear about the overall use of electric vehicles, so it's possible even though you don't charge at a shared charging station). As an owner of an electric vehicle, your perspective would be extremely valuable to me. Would you be willing to spare 20-minutes of your time for an interview over Zoom?

If you're willing to do the interview, please send an message or and email([email protected]), and we'll contact you to schedule a time on your terms. The interview will be conducted over zoom for 25 minutes.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
    Park Woan-ho.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. IanM

IanM New Member

Not another bloody App please.

4. Sorry, but ditto.... the big challenge is getting correct data from the people with the charging stations.... they cannot even get good data from their own hardware, a 3rd party would have even less success.