'What kind of Lease are you looking for?'

Discussion in 'LEAF' started by JJ2, Apr 20, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. JJ2

JJ2 Member

> I posted this in the Leaf forum, but it may be of interest here? If not, delete it. Kinda comical...

Does anyone else have the feeling no seller knows anything about the Leaf? That it's like the dealer has no interest in selling one? (We went to one dealer last month, looking for a new SL, or a year old model with ProDrive. They showed us 2 used SV's. If they had any new ones, they never offered to show us).
    In 2016, we bought a year old SL. From the next state over! We couldn't find any SL's on the lots. In Atlanta! We had to go online. We got a great price on a great car. And we're ready for a model with ProDrive - but again, try finding one! I've called the Alabama place twice. Someone finally called back today, and she confirmed my suspicion. The poor woman had only been there for 3 months. She thought I was saying 'lease'. Why? She'd never heard of the car. Didn't know they sold an EV! She finally asked if it was a pickup I was looking for. She started writing down whatever I told her about EV's, but I doubt if they sell many in that small town. 'It's the biggest selling EV in the world. But in the States, it's niche.' And assume all the ones they bought from auction were sold in cities, in different states?
    My eyes are still rolling, but she has a lot to learn, about the many different models. I asked her to have the sales manager call me back when he finds something.

2. To remove this ad click here.