Weathertech Trunk Liner for 2020 Clarity

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by luram, Feb 28, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. luram

luram New Member

Hi everyone, i want to get a trunk liner for my 2020 clarity, but all the custom ones seem to stop at 2019. Does anyone know if the trunk in the 2019 and 2020 are the same size? The dimensions for the car online seem to be identical for the two years.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

It would be a big surprise to learn that any structural details have changed since the Clarity PHEV was introduced. Honda hasn't been pouring their resources into updating the car. However, that's just my speculation. Only one of the forum members who have traded in an older Clarity for a 2020 or 2021 model and moved their trunk liner from their old Clarity to their new Clarity could give you a definitive answer.

4. I think it’s fairly safe to assume the dimensions of the trunk floor have not changed year-to-year.

I’m sure WeatherTech makes a fine product, and it’s reflected in their price. I got a universal item at WalMart, and it serves its function just fine.

[​IMG]

(Forgive the mud - it’s doing it’s job)

You just trim it down to fit using scissors. I think it was under $30 when I bought mine. I think this is the item:

[​IMG]

Just a thought.

Louis Nisenbaum likes this.
  5. Alex800st

Alex800st Active Member

Same sizes, floor, trunk, everything.
    I have tuxmat, works and looks great.

6. Lest I forever be labeled as an inveterate cheapskate, I did spring for TuxMat floor mats. A mat for the trunk just seemed like a good place to save a few dollars.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

I thought you were self-labeled as an inveterate Citroën; none of us thought you were labeled as an inveterate cheapskate :)

9. sassnak

sassnak New Member

I would also be really surprised if it didn't fit. I have the Weathertech trunk mat in my 2018 Clarity and it is fantastic, I like that it perfectly covers the entire trunk floor. Cheapest place I found to buy it was AutoZone (search by the part #, their system doesn't list the compatibility correctly so go off what Weathertech says). After a coupon it was $95.

turtleturtle likes this.
  10. rreyes

rreyes New Member

Thank you for the heads up on Autozone. I've been looking at the weathertech liner for a while and this was definitely the best price. Ordered and it fit my 2020 perfectly.

sassnak likes this.
  11. luram

luram New Member

Thank you all for all the advice, so very helpful! I ordered it on AutoZone and I had to add an air freshener to get my total past $120 to qualify for the coupon, but it was still a great deal.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. luram

luram New Member

BTW it fit perfectly! I got my Autozone order very quickly with free shipping. I ordered Weathertech liner part 401176 and it fit my 2020 Clarity perfectly.