Trims and Options

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by CandidCIO, Mar 14, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. CandidCIO

CandidCIO New Member

Where can I find a complete list of trims and options?

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

You can find the trim levels available in different countries in the appropriately named MINI SE Electric Trim Levels thread on this forum. Scroll down to find the US trim-levels. Strangely, the official MINI Cooper SE web page doesn't describe the different upholstery materials for each trim level.

My dealer informed me about two "secret" options. You can switch the Iconic trim level's Satellite Grey Chesterfield leather upholstery to black leather for an extra $500. Also, you can delete the sunroof (without any rebate) from the top two trim levels.

Other than the secret black-leather and sunroof-delete options, the only options for each trim level (Signature, Signature Plus, and Iconic) are paint colors and wheels. Only Iconic-trim customers can select the asymmetric Corona Spoke wheels usually seen on the electric MINI. The Iconic-trim customers also get an additional color choice: Enigmatic Black, which is really dark, dark blue.

Edit: I just remembered one more option. You can order at no cost the yellow stripes on the filled-in grille with the yellow side-mirror caps. However, with some paint colors, such as Chili Red, those yellow accents are not available.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
    CandidCIO likes this.