Tesla quality service??

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by David Green, Aug 16, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. David Green

David Green Well-Known Member

Wow, sounds like even fleet customers are upset with Model 3 delivery experience, Bob, sounds like your genius CEO needs to install some delivery quality process like one might find at a traditional dealership. Here is a guy who has bought hundreds of cars discussing the experience, or lack there of...

When I bought my Audi E-Tron, it was polished and under a well lit roof for my inspection, in which I found 0 defects, as a matter of fact, over a month later I am still yet to detect a single defect in the E-Tron. The dealer then asked me to drive the car for a test drive and make sure I was completely happy. They also called me the next day, a week later, and yesterday to make sure all is going well and asked if I have any questions or need any assistance with the cars functions. Audi Bellevue service is on a whole new level from any auto company I have ever dealt with. Audi (Corporate)also gave me the delivery estimate months in advance and nailed the dates every step of the way, with perfect communication. This is Tesla's competition, better pay attention because even if you feel the Audi is inferior to a Tesla (myself ,and most E-Tron owners including past Tesla owners feel the opposite), their service will win a lot of loyalty. Dealing with Tesla is like dealing with amateurs, clearly from the video above.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

Source: https://www.autonews.com/service/tesla-too-sees-service-central

August 03, 2019 12:00 AM
    Tesla, too, sees service as central
    JAMIE BUTTERS
    . . .
    To improve sales, Tesla CEO Elon Musk said the company needs four things, including sensible pricing, charging infrastructure and consumer financing. Equal with those — and more important than retail outlets, according to Musk — is the availability of service.
    . . .

Bob Wilson

4. David Green

David Green Well-Known Member

Wow, ever Electrek is writing about this,

https://electrek.co/2019/08/16/tesla-loses-model-3-order-rental-company-service-quality-issues/

More of these quality issues and we will need to revisit the Buy Low - Sell High investing thread. Tesla stock trading lower than 5 years ago, when there was no X and No 3, and No Solar City