Set of four HONDA Clarity OEM Michelin Tires 2018

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by sniwallof, May 9, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. sniwallof

sniwallof Active Member

Set of four HONDA Clarity OEM Michelin Tires 2018

Sometime after I got my Black 2018 Clarity, I bought a new set of wheels with OEM tires and put my Michelin X-ice 3 snow tires on the original 2018 wheels. I traded in Clarity with the 2018 rims and snow tires.

This sale is for the four 2018 Tires that were stacked in my basement as possible spares. The tread is great (see pic). I don't remember how many miles I had, surely under 2,000, possibly under 1,000.

OEM 235/45/R18 MICHELIN A/S ENERGY SAVER

$400 or make an offer. Pickup near Utica, NY, or I will meet part way up to about 100 miles (kind of Syracuse to Albany). No shipping. Clarity car cover, nice something like 5 layer, very small tear, some wear, free to either tire / wheel set sale.

See other sale for the 2019's with OEM wheels and aero covers.

IMG-1642.jpg IMG-1643.jpg

Last edited: May 9, 2021
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. sniwallof

sniwallof Active Member

Not a fire sale, but all offers considered!

4. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

So these tires are the original OEM, then?

5. sniwallof

sniwallof Active Member

Yes, I had these OEM tires taken off the original 2018 rims when I had the X-Ice 3 installed on the rims for winter tires.

Then, I used the 2019 eBay OEM set for summer driving, so these were just carefully stacked in the basement as spares. Apparently in California it is more common to replace new OEM tires and wheels with custom, and shops like Victoria wheels sell the like new removed OEM sets, which is how I got the 2019 set.

6. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

So, you are selling four of them? These are the original Michelin tires from 2018.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. sniwallof

sniwallof Active Member

yes, these are from the 2018 (original) which I leased, I think in Feb 2019. All four tires.

The other sale is for the complete set of four wheels, aerocovers, and tires from a 2019.

9. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

What are the aerocovers?

10. sniwallof

sniwallof Active Member

11. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. sniwallof

sniwallof Active Member

Yes, the other sale are complete ready to mount 2019 balanced wheels, tires, and covers. They were my summer set taken off last November when I used my snow tires (on the other rims). I sold the car with the 2018 rims that had the snow tires.

Most folks who use snow tires, just change out the winter tires for the summer tires on the same rims. Some of us prefer two separate sets where we can change them out ourselves. That solution is better, less wear and tear on the tires and rims, and no more changing the balancing weights every time. It is also much more expensive for the first buyer, but fortunately far less when used ...

14. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

So the tires in the other sale are already on the rims, right? I’m making sure I fully understand this. I’m in Rochester by the way.

15. sniwallof

sniwallof Active Member

Yes. I could meet you half way, the only problem would be if you want both sets, I might not be able to fit both in the Mach-E (you might have the same problem, unless you have a truck).

16. sniwallof

sniwallof Active Member

We should probably go offline before we get shot for too much posting :). I sent you a PM "conversation" message.

Silver Surfer likes this.
  17. sniwallof

sniwallof Active Member

This item (the four unmounted tires) is SOLD!