Same audio for all trims? Looking to lease Kona EV - Limited vs Ultimate and lease offers

Discussion in 'Hyundai' started by EVDrivingDriver, Jun 8, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. EVDrivingDriver

EVDrivingDriver New Member

Hi everyone! We have a Tesla and looking to buy a second EV and feel the Kona EV will be perfect!

We are trying to decide between the Limited and Ultimate. I understand that they both have a sunroof but does anyone know if they both have the same audio system? I searched all over online and the Hyundai Website but there's hardly any mention about the audio system or if the Ultimate has a better audio system. If the Ultimate has a better audio system that would make a difference...

We are also trying to find the best lease deal. Does anyone have any advice? Seems the best public offer right now is $1999 down plus 199 a month for a base model but it seems some dealers have better offers.

I would love to find one for around $200 a month with 0 due at signing but that might be a stretch. I'm wondering if better offers might be available later this year. It seems they are about to release the 2022 Kona the middle of this year and I wonder if they are clearing out the Kona EV completely and switching over to the Ioniq 5 and discontinuing the Kona EV.

2. To remove this ad click here.