Rivian hitting the road again - announces some Fall 2019 destinations

Discussion in 'Rivian' started by EyeOnEVs, Aug 21, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. EyeOnEVs

EyeOnEVs New Member

For those who have not pre-ordered or have not signed up to receive email updates from Rivian, Rivian sent out the following update via email stating some destinations they will be visiting this fall. From the email:

[​IMG]

In case the above image doesn't appear in your browser, the cities are: Atlanta, Seattle and San Francisco. I'll update this post when they announce the dates.

UPDATE: Sep 4, 2019 - Rivian has announced via email (invite) their Seattle private event will be September 27, 2019, 4-6pm and 7-9pm.
    Aug 23, 2019 - Rivian has announced via email (invite) their Atlanta private event will be September 13, 2019, 6-9pm ET.

Normal, Illinois will see an event on Oct 13. They will have an R1T and R1S present.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. EyeOnEVs

EyeOnEVs New Member

Hmm, it doesn't appear I can update the OP.

Anyhow, Rivian has announced via email (invite) their Atlanta private event will be September 13, 2019, 6-9pm ET.

In case you were wondering, this will be like previous events where "touching and sitting inside the vehicles is prohibited." Rivian email goes on to say "When it's time to get behind the wheel, you'll (pre-order holder) be the first to know."

4. EyeOnEVs

EyeOnEVs New Member

Yesterday, Rivian announced via email (invite) their Seattle private event will be September 27, 2019, 4-6pm and 7-9pm. I've requested that the OP be updated with said information. Note: For this event you get to chose one of two time slots.

Once again, this event like previous events, Rivian states "Due to the volume of guests, access to the vehicles is restricted to viewing only."

5. EyeOnEVs

EyeOnEVs New Member

Rivian just announced via email the San Francisco event has been moved to 2020. It will be a two day event - January 25 and 26th. The event will be free to the public and will feature the R1T and R1S. The email indicated more information on the exact location and how to RSVP will come later.

upload_2019-12-12_17-50-20.png

1 person likes this.
  6. EyeOnEVs

EyeOnEVs New Member

Rivian announced this evening via email the San Francisco public event will be held at the Proof Lab in Mill Valley, CA. RSVP link is in the email.

1 person likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Iceberg384

Iceberg384 New Member

HEY EVERYONE, I’m placing my deposit in February does anyone have an extra RSVP they aren't going to use for the San Francisco event?