R1S looks awesome in white [photo]

Discussion in 'R1S' started by Domenick, Dec 12, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

Tags:
  1. RIvian just put out a photo on Twitter of a white example of the R1S and it looks pretty awesome. I'm liking it much more than the green (I'm not a green car person, tbh).

Also struck me how much I like the fascia now, and especially in this color.

75467890_2961895780512077_3648142383152800870_n.jpg__nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.jpg

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. EyeOnEVs

EyeOnEVs New Member

I like it! But I'm still holding out for either metallic root beer, rusty orange, or a brilliant red ... in that order. ;) If none of those colors become available, that white may just get the nod.

1 person likes this.
  4. *Googles metallic root beer...
    70ed158c72533687af6e90845661caab.jpg

Oh...times like these I wish I had better Photoshop chops.

2 people like this.
  5. EyeOnEVs

EyeOnEVs New Member

Ha, I know the feeling. :) That looks like a late 50's Chevy pickup. Color looks more on the caramel side to me. (Reminds me of a giant taffy apple. :D) My preference of metallic root beer is just a tad darker brown. Something like this ...

Metallic_rootbeer.jpg

And the rusty or burnt orange will be something like this ...
    burnt_copper_2_grande.jpg

2 people like this.
  6. Tritone

Tritone New Member

Colors aside (I'll be ordering the metallic charcoal gray, with dark tan alcantara interior), remind me about the pricing on those battery pack levels......410 miles? Are we talking < or > $100K? And what if I'm towing my 20 foot mahogany speedboat? Range chopped in half? or.......?
    PS I do like the white too......

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. I wish it was reversed ( Black body with White top & detailing / mirrors )

9. No doubt it will be available in black. If they don't also offer a white top, it could be wrapped to complete the look.

10. RLXXI

RLXXI Active Member

Ruby Red metallic for the win.

47624895641_681d629a6e_b.jpg

11. EyeOnEVs

EyeOnEVs New Member

Sharp! But if I had to pick one from the palette of reds mine would be candy apple red metallic.

Candy_apple_red_metallic_53_Chevy_Pickup.jpg

12. To remove this ad click here.