Public service announcement . . .

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bwilson4web, Oct 23, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

Source: ‘I’m deadly serious’: why filmmaker Michael Moore is confident of a Democratic midterm win | US midterm elections 2022 | The Guardian

For the past month, Academy Award-winning documentary maker Michael Moore has been emailing out a daily missive “Mike’s Midterm Tsunami of Truth” on why he believes Democrats will win big in America’s midterm elections next month.

Moore calls it “a brief honest daily dose of the truth – and the real optimism these truths offer us”. It also – at this moment in time – flies in the face of most political punditry, which sees a Republican win on the cards.
    Making predictions is a risky undertaking in any election cycle, but especially in this round with Democrats banking they can hitch Republican candidates to an unpopular supreme court decision to overturn federal guarantees of a woman’s right to abortion. Republicans, meanwhile, are laser-focused on high inflation rates, economic troubles and fears over crime rates.

But political forecasting has become Moore’s business since he correctly called that Donald Trump would win the national elections in 2016 against common judgment of the media and pollsters businesses.
    . . .

Well I've wallet voted already. Hopefully, it has helped.

Bob Wilson

ps. Our Republican brethren can counter my contributions by giving to SAVE AMERICA.

2. To remove this ad click here.