Poor Mini USA SE web site...wheel options?

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by GvilleGuy, Sep 28, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. GvilleGuy

GvilleGuy Well-Known Member

I’ve noticed the Mini USA SE web site is lacking on detailed ordering options. The Mini salesman I spoke with last week said that Mini should have a proper order / configuration site up for the SE ‘in a couple of months’. The dealership did not even have any printed literature about the exact USA ordering options available on the SE.

I am still a few months from making my final decision, but, does anyone have a link or information about which wheels are available on which trim levels?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Check out MINI's PDF Visual Order Guide. FYI, here's the PDF Owners Manual.

TittaPDX and GvilleGuy like this.
  4. GvilleGuy

Thank you SO much! This is exactly what I was looking for! The dealer should have had this on hand. It figures my favorite wheel style is only on the iconic. (Roulette Spoke Two-Tone “2ED”)

insightman likes this.
  5. CuriousGeorge

CuriousGeorge Well-Known Member

Does anybody know off-hand the widths of the various options available?

Answering my own question: based on the Mini accessories website, it appears that all of the 16" wheels are 6.5" wide, whereas all of the 17" wheels are 7" wide?

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
  6. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

I was surprised to learn MINI's 16" Revolite rims are 7" wide and the 16" Radial Spoke rims are 5.5" wide.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. CuriousGeorge

CuriousGeorge Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
    MichaelC likes this.
  9. GvilleGuy

I emailed the Visual Order Guide PDF to my sales guy at the Mini dealership. He thanked me and said they have not seen any information like that. A little disturbing that Mini dealers have little information on a model that has been on sale all year.

insightman likes this.