Photoshopped colors on the R1T

Discussion in 'R1T' started by Tom SD, Jan 31, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Tom SD

Tom SD New Member

Bored waiting for new info, i crappy photoshopped an array of potential color choices. apologize for the ''photoshopped" text everywhere but i wanted 0% chance people confuse for actual. i am partial to yellow as my first car was a '77 yellow toyota truck. i grabbed an orangeish yellow they use as font color on their website. i realize its not for everyone, but i think it looks sharp ;) the redish is a darker version of crayola ''sunset orange'

anyway, thought i'd share

[​IMG]
    also, i am crappy at photoshop so dont get too bent out of shape :)

Pushmi-Pullyu and Domenick like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Ha! I've been playing with Photoshop for years and I still can't do this, so...
    Anyway, it looks great. Nice to see how the different colors look. Kind of like that sand color on the bottom right, myself.

4. Poorpilot

Poorpilot Member

Awesome! Can you play around with the R1S too?

5. Tom SD

Tom SD New Member

any color requests?

6. Poorpilot

Poorpilot Member

The same ones used for the R1T would be a good start for now. The black and blue R1T's above are going to make it difficult to choose from....if there is anything close to these colors during production.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. VJS695

VJS695 New Member

How about some grays & green for R1s

9. Matte olive?

10. Tom SD

Tom SD New Member

made a red R1S real quick. will do another collage and post it to the R1S forum later [​IMG]

Domenick, Viking79 and Pushmi-Pullyu like this.
  11. Pushmi-Pullyu

Pushmi-Pullyu Well-Known Member

If I was that good at using my copy of Photoshop, I wouldn't be calling it "crappy"!

Hey, I can crop and resize photos; I can add captions and arrows; I can remove parts of the picture and clone other parts; I can even tweak the contrast and color saturation, or remove the color. I hope someday I'll learn how to do something as advanced as overlay different pictures and blend in the edges smoothly.

Pretty sure I'll never be as good as you are!

P.S. -- Welcome to the forum!
    :)

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Pushmi-Pullyu

Pushmi-Pullyu Well-Known Member

Very sharp! That would look great sitting in my driveway.
    :)

Tom SD likes this.
  14. McC

McC New Member

Any more on R1T colors, I’m noticing a lot manufactures are using flat grays, Audi, Porsche, VW and Ford either a Nardo or Lead Foot Gray, which have become very popular here and in Europe.