New 2019 Bolt for $16,130??!

Discussion in 'Bolt EV' started by flyingpertyhigh, Sep 28, 2019.

1. flyingpertyhigh

flyingpertyhigh New Member

2. rgmichel

rgmichel Member

I believe you are double counting. The dealer is already subtracting all fed and state rebates, plus adding his own deals. Looking at a model similar to mine, the price is about right given that I paid full retail price and took the full fed and state rebates in 2017 when the fed was higher. I did not get such a good price from the dealer, so now I would pay $3k less. Its all a game of numbers. I would go for any of these deals, particularly the premier with DC fast charging. The fine print is on a clicker and reads as follows:

Price including all applicable rebates and incentives. All Advertised prices exclude government fees, taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, any electronic filing charge, any emission testing charge, and may not include dealer installed accessories or parts. Price including all applicable rebates and incentives. Some incentives and rebates are subject to qualification. Not all rebates are compatible or available with special APR finance offers or lease offers. See dealer for details. SALES PRICE/REBATE POLICY ADVERTISING DISCLAIMER: While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of Price/Rebate information, Bob Stall Chevrolet is not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. In the event a vehicle is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, technical error or error in pricing/rebate information, the dealership shall have the right to refuse to sell or cancel any orders placed for vehicle listed at the incorrect pricing/rebate. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of all desired factory equipment and dealer added accessories prior to sale. Pricing subject to change without notice. EPA Estimates Only Tax, title, license (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance, lease and some other offers. Tax, title, license (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance, lease and some other offers.

3. flyingpertyhigh

Okay thanks for pointing that out. $26k is still good but no longer amazing. We were considering of stepping up from our spark. We don’t need premiere or DCFC; we have another car with those features that serves that purpose.

Anyway, still a good deal. It expires 30-Sept when the 2020s take over. Great deal

4. rgmichel

rgmichel Member

You really hobble a Bolt without DCFC. It can't do long distance, so its resale value is going to tank. Its only an extra $800, but the benefits are huge. I drive many long distance trips in my Bolt, and any new one I buy would have to have DCFC.

5. flyingpertyhigh

We currently drive a Spark EV without DCFC and don’t need it...
    But your point is well taken about resale so I would get it for that reason alone

6. rgmichel

rgmichel Member

sounds like a plan