Munro takes Model Y for a drive

Discussion in 'Model Y' started by bwilson4web, May 6, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

Source:

Apparently this is not worthy of a news article when Sandy Munro recommends the Model Y. Still, he does not recommend the Model 3 which could be the 'catchy' article title. The article can just forget to mention he likes the Model Y.

Bob Wilson

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Why is this in General? There is a Tesla section in this forum.

4. bwilson4web

I've never seen Munro endorse a car . . . it is not their business model. This was a surprise to me as it was so different from their past practices. But I don't mind if this thread gets relocated.

I've seen enough "looks fine, runs a long time" car reviews that are little more than 'sheet metal artists.' Tearing into the guts, the parts that make a car, is so refreshing and then seeing it near real-time, this is so refreshing.

Bob Wilson

5. bwilson4web

Another interview:

Bob Wilson

6. The news site ran the video with this headline: Sandy Munro Takes The Tesla Model Y Out For A Detailed Test Drive

We didn't run the Hyperchange video, but we did post about the interview with Sean Mitchell in which he discusses recommending the Model Y as well.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. bwilson4web

No problem as my morning coffee can beat other contributors. It was Sandy making a recommendation that caught my attention.

in another video, it seems his financial advisor put part of his investments in TSLA about $200 ago.