Mini App Unavailable data

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by Jeremie, May 17, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Jeremie

Jeremie New Member

In the app when trying to get the Charging History I am getting a Data Unavailable error.

When charging I can see the battery percentage go up, but when clicking on Charging plan. Same kind of error/try later.

It used to work but no more.

I uninstalled the app. Same.
    Opened a ticket with Mini connected.

Was wondering if others are experience the same issue at the moment or had. IMG_9970.PNG

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Jim In Tucson

Jim In Tucson Well-Known Member

I don’t recall seeing this problem previously. Do you mind sharing where you are located?

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

4. Puppethead

Puppethead Well-Known Member

I've never seen that, and am not currently having any issue with the app. Maybe your phone wasn't able to connect to the Internet for some reason?

5. Jeremie

Jeremie New Member

I’m in California.

And it’s not an internet issue as I can connect to car and can lock/unlock the car via the app, and see the charge %z

Tried from home WiFi, or away with cellphone data.

I suspect this might be related to the fact that I used to be the primary user on the app and then we added my wife and we made her primary and me secondary.
    She also has the same data unavailable issue.

Probably some wires got crossed in the mini backend thing living the cloud ☁️

6. Jkoya

Jkoya Member

I'm in Northern CA and the history is working for me. Did you ever get the history data to display ?

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Jeremie

Jeremie New Member

Thanks for asking. No the data us not back :(
    I called the Mini connect support yesterday and they said it usually takes 10 days for the IT support to treat tickets so I should call back Monday.

Will update this thread when I get more info.

9. AndysComputer

AndysComputer Well-Known Member

10. Jim In Tucson

Jim In Tucson Well-Known Member

Did your charging history finally reappear in the app?

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

11. Jeremie

Jeremie New Member

So... yes but no.

Support came back to me saying they were seeing a provisioning issue on the backend side.
    Gave me some steps to follow (including Update MINI Services sub-menu I did not know existed),
    I was hopeful but it did not work...

But, I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling again, this time going back to me being the primary user and the data is now showing.
    Same for my wife as secondary user.

It seems like once you are primary you cannot move to being a secondary.
    A bit frustrating. Will keep pushing.

12. To remove this ad click here.