Laugh out loud and help me get my Mini!

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by Pharmacist Andy, Sep 24, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Pharmacist Andy

Pharmacist Andy New Member

Hello friends. My new Mini Cooper SE has officially boarded a ship and it is on its way to the USA. Owning a Mini Cooper has been my dream nearly all my life. My wife and I have three kids which has meant that a Mini isn't the ideal family car (hence why we have a miniVAN). Now that my oldest is driving, I've decided to let him use my Jeep and I am finally getting my dream car. On top of that it is fully electric. Super cool!

I'm also a BIG fan of bad dad jokes. So... to help me acheive two dreams in one, I've created a joke book full of dad jokes and am selling it on Amazon. All proceeds from the sale of my book will be going towards paying for my new Mini Cooper SE.

Please take a look and considering buying a copy for yourself or for a loved one. Any support is greatly appreciated. Thank you. https://kdp.amazon.com/amazon-dp-action/us/dualbookshelf.marketplacelink/B0BF35JGCW
    Capture.JPG

KiwiME, Aquavir and zellsun like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Jim In Tucson

Jim In Tucson Well-Known Member

Five out of 5 stars on Amazon. Duly impressed, Andy.

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

4. Pharmacist Andy

Thanks Jim. I really appreciate it. -- It was fun to put this together. My kids absolutely love it! (that last sentence is filled with sarcasm)

5. CoachCookie

CoachCookie Active Member

Added to my cart!

6. Aquavir

Aquavir Active Member

Definitely going to check it out. Freaking scary parallels with my situation. 4 daughters, miniVAN, oldest one got the Subaru, ordered the MINI when the warning lights on an old beater Yaris started to get to numerous to ignore. And my kids can definitely vouch for my proclivity for dropping fatherly pun bombs; it would be great to have fresh ammo!

- Dentist John

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Pharmacist Andy

I appreciate everyone that checked this out. It was a lot of fun to put together.

9. zellsun

zellsun Member

IMG_6821.jpeg

Support +1

Pharmacist Andy and SameGuy like this.
  10. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    Awesome!

Pharmacist Andy likes this.
  11. SameGuy

YUL
    On amazon see eh it’s 50% more expensive after exchange (CA$9.24, about US$6.83). If you get a bigger cut because of that, I’ll order it up here, but if it doesn’t lead to more money in your pocket, I’ll just order it from dot com. :cool:

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Pharmacist Andy

I don't think it would be of any benefit to me if you order from Canada. If buying via the .com (USA) works for you... please do it that way and save yourself some cash. Thanks so much. I hope you enjoy it. (please leave me a review once you get it)

SameGuy likes this.
  14. SameGuy

YUL
    Done!:)

15. Pharmacist Andy

Did you get a copy? What do you think? I hope it was worth the $5. Please leave an Amazon review as the more reviews I can get the better ranking the book will have when people search for a Dad Joke Book. Thanks!!!

16. Pharmacist Andy

Please let me know what you think. A great Amazon review would be the ultimate compliment. Thanks!

17. SameGuy

YUL
    I picked it up from my PO Box and started leafing through it before I even left the parking lot! It is definitely hilarious, and corny, and is exactly what the doctor ordered. I probably groaned as much as I laughed in the first few pages, which made me laugh even more. Well done, Andy!

PS: I’ll get a pic and review up when it’s finally sunny tomorrow.:)

18. AlexGoes

AlexGoes New Member

Just clicked “Buy Now”. Happy to contribute.

SameGuy likes this.
  19. SameGuy

YUL
    3E135B79-C6F6-4C7C-A0EA-CFBFB3E6A009.jpeg

20. AlexGoes

AlexGoes New Member

I read these to The Hub last night as he cooked dinner. We had good laughs and eye rolls.

SameGuy likes this.
  21. SameGuy

YUL
    Lol that’s what I wrote in my Amazon review. It’s good fun!