Kia NIRO EV at MSRP close to New York?

Discussion in 'Kia Niro' started by ForceEdge, May 5, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. ForceEdge

ForceEdge Member

Having trouble finding one at MSRP in Long Island. I don’t mind driving 3-4 hours to save a few thousand dollars considering this market is insane right now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. LegoZ

LegoZ Active Member

I am looking at one in the Dallas area I know that’s way outside in your three to four hours but the only thing they have is $1000 for window tint.

4. CR EV

CR EV Active Member

Use Costco Auto service, they negotiate prices with selected dealers who have to honor them. In exchange, the dealers get more customers and can more easily meet goals for manufacturer's incentives. I ended up with a local dealer who lowered their $ by several thousand when I told them I was going to drive to get the Costco price. Another tip, go at the end of the month or, better, the end of the quarter. Sometimes they are close to a marketing goal and will stretch to meet it.

LegoZ likes this.
  5. Robert Besen

Robert Besen Member

I've had pretty good luck with AAA, but it's been a couple of years since my last purchase so not sure how much they could help in the current market. You don't have to be a member to use this service.

6. LegoZ

LegoZ Active Member

Any luck?

7. To remove this ad click here.