If anyone needs wheels/tires

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Robert_Alabama, Feb 4, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Robert_Alabama

Robert_Alabama Well-Known Member

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Is this from the wreck being parted out? (probably not--I just looked Indiana. This is likely from some getting nicer looking wheels and better tires than the OEM...

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  4. Robert_Alabama

Robert_Alabama Well-Known Member

5. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

That's 4 wheels with tires for the price of a single new wheel with no tire! And no curb rash!!!

dstrauss likes this.
  6. JulianClarity

JulianClarity Active Member

But who needs a full set of wheels though?

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. We've got a few ~30k milers in the group already. This would be a relatively inexpensive way to get new tires and use the current rims for mounting snow tire. the bad news-the same mediocre Michelines we already have

9. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

I bought a full set of the Clarity accessory wheels to use in the warmer months. I like their looks better than the OEM wheels. Evidently, someone else also didn't love the OEM wheels and replaced them, making this set available.

There's a set of used Bugatti Veyron wheels with tires on ebay now for $100K!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  10. Sandroad

Sandroad Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up. I missed seeing those on EBay and I need a set for winter tires for my Veyron.

11. The Gadgeteer

The Gadgeteer Active Member

I wonder what the shipping would cost.

I would like one or two for a full size spare(s). Anyone want to split with me?

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. aapitten

aapitten Active Member

If I hadn't just bought snow tires and wheels from Discount Tire in the fall I would have strongly considered this... Keep the tires for when I need them and put snows on these rims.