HV Battery Capacity Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Danks, Mar 17, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

Tags:
  1. Danks

Danks Active Member

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LHtqVuPzHUDXmX1jiHOQIpT_YiGp9N-vnBOiSz96C2I/edit#gid=1710145002

I've updated the spreadsheet.

Added menu links to tabs on the Introduction Page
    Added a column for estimated # charges / week to the Battery Capacity Data entry tab
    Added formulas to the Vehicle Data to calculate Days to Purchase and Build YearMonth
    Added formulas to the Battery Capacity Analysis Data to
    • add Model, Days to Purchase, Build YearMonth from Vehicle Data
    • add column converting mi to km
    • add column converting km to mi
    • Converted the BPC by Distance tab to use the new Battery Capacity Analysis Data
    • Converted the BPC by EV Distance tab to use the new Battery Capacity Analysis Data
    • Converted the BPC - Miles graph to use the new BPC by Distance data
    • Converted the BPC - EV Miles graph to use the new BPC by EV Distance Data
    There is more to come. This gets the data in place to start adding more analysis pieces.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. vicw

vicw Active Member

Great job, @Danks. I've been using Google spreadsheets for a long time, but never in a sharing mode like this. It's an amazingly powerful tool for data gathering and analysis. It will be very interesting to see how many owners participate, and if the accumulated data gives hope that we will almost all avoid early life failure of our batteries.

On the other hand, we may find some of us eventually trying to find ways to push our batteries below the failure line before the 8-10 years Warranty period expires.