How to jack up SE easy way

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by Rexsio, Oct 5, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Rexsio

Rexsio Well-Known Member

First read your manual to see jacking points and a jacking points located under the car’s rocker panels , just behind the front wheels and just ahead of the rear wheels and don’t lift a car specifically any where else bc you can crush HV battery is not an ACE car with solid structure and I don’t advise to put solid stands under a front suspension or rear is no reason to do that .As factory recommended those 4 points to lift a car is the best approach .As I lift my SE with 3000 lbs. jack on front of a car I lift one side of a car front 7” and rear 4” above a ground bc car is balanced to raise a rear to than put solid stands where you need them This advice is for novices peoples to do this correctly without hurting themselves.I put this tread bc seeing all crazy comments about about it.Harbor Fright jack $100 3000 lbs. 0273001E-0FF1-48BB-B997-3C507C9BE593.jpeg 544640C6-A63B-492D-9599-8A1AB9CEB86E.jpeg E5E004D3-7DDB-41CF-87E4-343D3372C3AB.jpeg

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. I do the same if only lifting one wheel at a time, but this doesn't solve for getting all 4 wheels off the ground and on jack stands at the same time which is what was being referenced in the other thread... I've lifted my car several times now using a floor jack and a 2x6" block of wood under the rocker panel... no damage so far...