Had to raise put price

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by bwilson4web, Sep 10, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

Hi,

I had to increase my put price when the latest TSLA prices got too close.

Bob Wilson

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Options? Are you protecting your long positions?

4. bwilson4web

I don’t want to ‘short’ my family.

Bob Wilson

5. bwilson4web

Source: https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/15/investing/saudi-oil-prices-attack/index.html

Abu Dhabi/New York (CNN Business)Oil prices, which have remained low for months, could spike when markets open Monday as Saudi Arabia scrambles to repair damage to its energy infrastructure inflicted this weekend.

Coordinated strikes on key Saudi Arabian oil facilities disrupted about half of the kingdom's oil capacity, or 5% of the daily global oil supply. Yemen's Houthi rebels on Saturday took responsibility for the attacks on the Saudi Aramco oil facilities in Khurais and Abqaiq -- the world's largest oil processing facility and crude oil stabilization plant.

Saudi Energy Minister Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman said that 5.7 million barrels a day of crude oil and gas production have been affected. The latest OPEC figures put total Saudi production at 9.8 million barrels per day.
    . . .

This is good news for EV owners and not so much for SUV and large gas/diesel owners.

Bob Wilson

6. bwilson4web likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. bwilson4web

9. David Green

David Green Well-Known Member

Bob, finally coming to your senses and hedging TSLA... Smart, any time you are in an ultra high risk stock like TSLA...