GV60 Priority One Reservations

Discussion in 'GV60' started by Jamas, Apr 14, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Genesis finally started taking reservations in the US for the GV60. Initial supplies will be severely limited and will only be available in California, New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. I placed my reservation online this morning with a mandatory $500 deposit, and got a call back from their concierge service within 10 minutes confirming my reservation.

For those interested, details can be found here: https://www.genesis.com/us/en/2023/genesis-gv60-faq.html

And you can join the Priority One here: https://www.genesis.com/us/en/2023/genesis-gv60.html

DLinLV, J-B and Domenick like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Congrats! Great to see deliveries finally happening this Spring. Can't wait to see and hear more about your car.

4. J-B

J-B New Member

Are reservations for GV60 just started this week? Am I fortunate? I've reserved mine today :)

Domenick likes this.
  5. Tony S

Tony S Active Member

You must live in one of these four states. Not available elsewhere, yet.

6. Yes, for US the reservations just started this past week.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. J-B

J-B New Member

Yes, I live in CA.

9. J-B

J-B New Member

Wow, I was lucky enough!

10. J-B

J-B New Member

@James Did you have any chance to see specific pricing information? I am wondering whether dealerships would add markups for reserved GV60.

11. No, pricing has not been revealed yet. If they match me with my local dealer here in CT, they have a policy of no markup. They just charge MSRP. However, I border NY where they are known to do markups, so I’m hoping they don’t match me up with one of those dealers.

Domenick likes this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. J-B

J-B New Member

I see. All genesis dealerships around here seem to add markups...,

14. I know that Hyundai has been trying to reign in their dealers to prevent them from engaging in the profiteering that has been rampant lately. Hopefully, this will extend to Genesis.

J-B likes this.
  15. J-B

J-B New Member

I hope that too!

16. J-B

J-B New Member

Hi Jamas, when you reserved a GV60, did you see any other packages other than 'Standard'? I only saw a 'Standard' package. In addition, I double-checked that HDA was listed, not HDA2. Does this mean GV60 will come up with HDA1?

17. Yes, Standard was the only option I saw. The spec listed "Highway Driving Assist" but didn't reference a specific version.

J-B likes this.
  18. J-B

J-B New Member

It seems that 'Standard' is the only package that we can choose at this moment. I saw a discussion in a Canadian forum on downgrading from HDA2 to HDA1.

19. wai

wai New Member

I live in Canada and I placed my order about three weeks ago. We only have two version in Canada: advanced AWD, and performance AWD. I was told to expect delivery around September-November time frame, and pricing should be available by end of April.

Domenick and J-B like this.
  20. J-B

J-B New Member

Thank you for letting us know! ETA is quite late than I expected. Actual deliveries in the US could be around Dec. or early next year?

21. wai

wai New Member

The delivery date is based on the dealer knowledge on where I stand in the pre-order queue. I think some people may get theirs around summer time, as the placed their order in early Feb.

J-B likes this.
  22. Grumpie

Grumpie New Member

Wow! I've been on their mailing list for some time and didnt hear this, and it now says "We are thrilled with the overwhelming response to Genesis Priority One as we have already reached capacity."

Darn!

23. Zen

Zen New Member

Here in Canuckistan I reserved on February 19. In the confirming phone call I was told that they should have a demonstrator in May with deliveries in the fall.