Good Bye All!

Discussion in 'LEAF' started by Kenneth Bokor, Oct 8, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Kenneth Bokor

Kenneth Bokor Active Member

Hi, just to advise that I've moved from my first BEV, a 2018 Nissan Leaf SL to a 2020 Tesla Model 3 LR. Took delivery of the M3 in mid-September. Many may know me from my YouTube show, "The EV Revolution Show" and know that I loved my Leaf and had zero issues with it during 2+ years of ownership and 45,000kms.

We had an opportunity to downsize our household vehicles (was two ICEVs and the Leaf) and in doing so I wanted something with more range, faster charging and have always had my eye on the Model 3 (that's how I got into this EV cause to begin with). So we now have one ICEV and the Model 3!

I've enjoyed my time on this Leaf Forum and wish all the best and to stay safe. Hope you will watch and subscribe to my channel and feel free to contact me via email at [email protected] with any questions about my Leaf experience or other.

Regards, Kenneth Bokor
    Creator, Producer and Host
    The EV Revolution Show (YouTube)

Sorie4e and electriceddy like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Providing many informative and enlightening posts , we thank you for that and hope you continue to provide us with your experiences and insights with your new M3. Congratulations and enjoy :)

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  4. You should have kept your Leaf and Tesla and gone gas free. That's what we did (2Leaf Pluses now).

KENNY likes this.