For those who live in province of Ontario, Canada...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by miatadan, Apr 17, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. miatadan

miatadan Active Member Subscriber

You may have noticed many posts from me, as too much free time.

Since April 8, third state of emergency here. I am now on furlough until this ends (((

Yesterday more restrictions (((

For those who live completely alone it is very difficult and much mental stress.
    Those who have family to live with is fortunate .

Now if I go for a walk, have too worry about police asking where I am going.
    Feeling more like a police state here in Ontario, Canada

So if I post anything too negative in some forums, forgive me

Dan

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Recoil45

Recoil45 Active Member

Living in Texas it is not possible for me to comprehend this post. Hopefully you can effect some change next election cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. ericy

ericy Well-Known Member

It sounds like Ontario reversed itself on many of the restrictions after a backlash from public health officials.

How is the vaccine supply up there?

5. Not good enough - a lot of places have had to cancel appointments because they ran out of supply.

Fortunately the government pulled back on some of their ridiculous restrictions, especially closing playgrounds. It helps that many police departments issued statements that they would not be exercising the stop-and-question powers that the provincial government had given them.

6. aamyotte

aamyotte Active Member

I bet the police were shaking their heads when they heard about the stop and question implementation. Like they have nothing better to do with everything else going on now.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. miatadan

miatadan Active Member Subscriber

Nice to know "It helps that many police departments issued statements that they would not be exercising the stop-and-question powers that the provincial government had given them. "

Sudbury police force stated they will not be exercising the stop-and-question.