Fisker interview

Discussion in 'General' started by bwilson4web, Dec 4, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

I follow Autoline.TV and they interviewed Henrik Fisker:

I recommend playing it back at a faster speed.

I'm not a fan of Henrik Fisker after seeing the Karma at the 2009 Detroit Auto Show. The 'synthetic roar' that was supposed to sound like a V8 was the final turnoff. I was there to see the Toyota reveal of the 2010 Prius which was (is) nearly as quiet as an EV and at the time, very efficient.

Watch Fisker mannerisms as I noticed he shares many characteristics of Trevor Milton of Nikola fame:
    • Artwork video but no metal
    • Mercurial answers that changed during the interview
    • Technically flawed description of CCS-1, CCS-2, and SuperChargers
      • At one time he suggested Tesla sell their SuperChargers to someone else. The SuperCharger network is one of the Teslas' strongest sales points!
    He is also using the same Nikola shady practice to get on the stock market instead of issuing an IPO. This is good and bad news. Bad news is a lot of money that legitimate EV makers could use is going up in Fisker smoke. Good news is TSLA and other actual EV makers will see stronger stock prices as they deliver product.

Bob Wilson

ps. I would like to see the Tesla SuperCharger team buy out EVgo and replace them with SuperChargers and distribution chargers. This would get the other EV makers to finally get serious about licensing the Tesla charging network. Heck, it might lead the domestic EV makers to become charging network investors, owners, and operators.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. SouthernDude

SouthernDude Active Member

I’ve seen a fisker irl. They make EVs, just very high priced ones.