Deciding between three

Discussion in 'ID.4' started by Scottt7257, Oct 10, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Scottt7257

Scottt7257 New Member

Trying to decide between a RWD Mach E with premium package and standard battery or a Tesla model 3 RWD with the upgraded 19 inch sport wheels.

The deciding difference; For the Mach E, style, interior, Ford dealer services. Con, no access to Tesla supercharger system on road trips. Charging speeds while traveling. Tesla Con, style is slightly behind Mach E in my opinion. Pro, access to Tesla supercharger system. Up to 250 Mghz charge rate vs 150 for the Mustang. Longer bumper to bumper warranty too.

I've driven the model 3 RWD, exceptional vehicle. Very nice factory store, let me take car without salesperson. No pressure, knowledgeable representative. Have not driven the Mustang. Dealers didn't offer test drive, was hit with over MSRP at one dealership. Offered MSRP on order at another. More traditional dealership experience.

Also like the ID4 but concerned with max 125 loading speed on road trips. Only like top of the line Pro S model.

Big decision

electriceddy likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. I love posts like this one.
    All 3 cars are excellent EVs, and each have their good and not so desired attributes.
    At least we have the choice these days with lots of reports from owners (and Inside EVs drive podcasts) to help with the decision making process.
    As more EVs hit the market, the choices will be even better:)

davidtm, ericy and Scottt7257 like this.
  4. Scottt7257

Scottt7257 New Member

5. Scottt7257

Scottt7257 New Member

Just ordered the Tesla. Still really like the Mach E and ID4, in fact the ID4 was my choice, wife preferred the Tesla soooo, Tesla it is.

GetOffYourGas likes this.