Charging history disappeared

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by AndysComputer, Mar 25, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. AndysComputer

AndysComputer Well-Known Member

So we’ve had the Mini for about 16 months, and the app used to have a spreadsheet download of charging history. That seems to have gone, when I go to the history page now it only shows this month and days I have no history as today is my activation date. Huh?!?!
    Anyone else fund their history has gone?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. chrunck

chrunck Well-Known Member

My history is still there going back to December 2021 when I picked it up, and it lets me download an excel file if I click share. Very strange that yours disappeared.

4. Hutch

Hutch Active Member

Mine as done the same thing twice now.

5. revorg

revorg Well-Known Member

My history shows everything since I started using the app. There is a "delete charging session" at the bottom of every session report. Don't hit that by accident.

6. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Since getting my SE in August 2020, I've never bothered to look at the charging history on my Android phone until just now. I see only March, 2023.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. revorg

revorg Well-Known Member

At the upper left of your March history, you should see a "<FEB". This should allow you to see the previous months.

9. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Thanks! I now see I can go back to October 2021, but not all the way to August 2020.

10. AndysComputer

Mine used to be there as I enabled it from the beginning. Now it says I have no charging sessions even for this month and there is a button to Enable Charging History. I clicked on that and when I come back the button is still there even though it flashed
    Charging History Enabled whenever I go to the page.
    I also notice that this is a new version of the app with a more stylish cord looking swoosh across the screen so it looks like it forgot/lost this info as part of the update.

11. Puppethead

Puppethead Well-Known Member

I'm running the newest version and my charge history goes back to July 2021, which must be when the newer app was released and added charging history.

There was a change to the charging history according to the release notes.

miniapp330.jpeg

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Jim In Tucson

Jim In Tucson Well-Known Member

My iPhone updated to ver 3.3.0 on 3/17, and I can access charge history back to July 2021. It appears that I can only export one month of data at a time, however.

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

14. AndysComputer

And it’s suddenly back…
    The “enable charging history” button has gone, and I have data for this month, and going back to Dec 2021 when we got it.
    I had previously even quit and restarted the app to no avail so obviously something screwy on Mini’s end…