Canadian prices are released

Discussion in 'Kia EV6' started by electriceddy, Feb 2, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. What a deal, $54,995 for the LR AWD c/w heat pump - Canada only (range 441 km/ 274 miles):)
    Just under the I-ZEV federal rebate cap
    • higher priced versions of these vehicles, up to a maximum MSRP of $55,000, will also be eligible for purchase incentives;

Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Really surprised with the pricing. Wasnt expecting it so close to the Ioniq 5.

4. Seagull

Seagull New Member

BC
    Those are the MSRP but I've noted a few dealers in BC trying to charge $4,000 over MSRP. I have not seen it but was told one dealer was adding around $6K to $8K on poorly defined add-ons to boost the price. I talked one dealer on Saturday that said they were selling the EV at MSRP. So watch out when it comes down the time to complete the purchase. It sounds like Kia Canada is discouraging the unreasonable mark-ups.

5. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Leading one to wonder what Kia Canada considers a reasonable mark-up in a country where mark-ups are illegal.

6. Not illegal, varies province to province...in Ontario it is strongly regulated
    Can be added using other tactics and fees;)

mho, Kirk and insightman like this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. NoJacketRequired

NoJacketRequired New Member

We recently had a Kia dealer start tacking on "fees" when looking at a purchase of a Soul EV. When I asked what these fees were ($1700) he became evasive. You should have seen his face when I told him that he had to come clean on the fees or I would walk out the door. It ended in us walking out the door. Still no EV in our future thanks to idiot dealers like this. (Donnelly Kia in Kanata - after being treated like that I'm perfectly willing to "out" these low lifes.)