Atlis Motors Investment?

Discussion in 'Other EVs' started by Curtis Muhlestein, Jul 2, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Curtis Muhlestein

Curtis Muhlestein New Member

Now that Atlis Motors has a commitment of $300 million from GEM Global Yield, LLC, do you feel that investing in Atlis Motors, with their crowd funding Reg A campaign, is a good idea?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Terry P

Terry P New Member

Hey Curtis.
    I'm no financial advisor but feel Atlis is making progress on achieving the XT (only reason that drew my attention to them) but was not happy with the time it is taking to get its prototype out for real work testing.
    I can understand their shift towards guaranteed revenue focusing on deal with Australia so they can crank out trucks in the future.
    With their battery recharge, storage & design goals (bring it all inhouse) i feel are a bit lofty.
    I have invested in previous rounds but have been on the fence about the current round at $15+ pricetag even though it comes with bonus shares.
    I follow them and watch their videos. I hope they succeed. I think it would be a great truck with awesome recharging times and with range that on one else has available.
    Not that any of what I said is a yes or no, to your question, ppl need.to make investment decisions when they have the funds to spare and time to reap the rewards, long term.

4. gooki

gooki Well-Known Member

No. If I did I would have invested. Too much risk/competition.

With that said I like Atlis. If my only investing options were Nikola, Hyzon, Lordstown, Workhorse, Fisker, or Atlis, I'd 100% choose Atlis.