Aptera FAQ

Discussion in 'Aptera' started by Domenick, Dec 31, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

Tags:
  1. Aptera has published a FAQ built on the Google Docs platform. They added to it after the Zoom call a few weeks ago and now there's a fair amount of info on there. Hopefully, they will add and edit as the program moves along.

Among the things I found interesting, like they want to go with a non-round steering wheel, is the projected date for first deliveries: late 2021. Personally, I don't think this is achievable, but maybe they can prove me wrong. The InsideEVs New Years Day edition is a discussion of all the EVs coming in 2021. Unfortunately, I never realized this was the target for Aptera when we recorded so it's not on the list (we will be talking Aptera when it's applicable, ie, they make some significant news. Anyway, I'm rattling on...check out the FAQ.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11Of3g6RYqstbXecs7j2UHHd_b8s5MebxEs-ZwkyMiiQ/edit#gid=1847163171

Kerbe likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Kerbe

Kerbe Well-Known Member

They've installed a square-ish steering wheel on the prototype.

According to comments founder Chris Anthony made this past week, during a tech briefing for Aptera's "Brand Ambassadors," Munro & Associates were pleased with the initial production and manufacturing plan. Anthony remains confident that production will begin by the end of 2021.