2020 PHEV Clarity 1 year update

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Jimmy Vo, Jul 20, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

Tags:
  1. Jimmy Vo

Jimmy Vo Member

16,000 miles
    SoC (State of Charge): 100% charged overnight every day, during the daytime, I try to maintain around 20% to 60% all the time
    Charging cycles: every day, for one year, 365 cycles. Most of the time, from 10% to 100%
    Driving: 90% EV, 10% hybrid. Used a lot of A/C, I always turn on A/C in summer.
    Weather: North California weather, not too hot, so it might help the battery but the cooling system should take care of this anyway :)
    Battery condition: Guessometer still shows 55 miles with full charged, real-world driving is still around that number, 55miles all-electric
    A/C: no issues. I don't know why I see a lot of complaints about this

Car issues: Nothing besides only had to replace the Infotainment unit (free). My infotainment stuck at the Honda logo, it could be a software issue. But the dealer went ahead and replace the new one for free.

My take: I am really surprised and happen with my battery since I expected battery degradation is much more than what I have now.

leehinde likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

I believe you see a lot of complaints about the A/C because many Clarity owners (including me) haven't been as lucky as you.