2020 Clarity is a Carryover of 2019

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by BeMurda, Nov 19, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. BeMurda

BeMurda Active Member

See the Twitter discussion with Honda Canada below. Seems there will not be any update to infotainment, or anything else minor.

Screenshot_20191119-140946_Twitter.jpg

Olive and KentuckyKen like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

I was going to be blown away if Honda had changed the 2020 Honda Clarity. This tweet appears to confirm my skepticism. First, Honda rarely makes changes to a 2-year old model. Second, why would Honda spend money to make changes to a car they're really not much interested in selling?

4. Robert_Alabama

Robert_Alabama Well-Known Member

I wonder if they will add a heated steering wheel to the 2020 Civic as an option. Since someone posted that they changed the Clarity Base model steering wheel successfully for a Civic leather wrapped, it would be most excellent to find out we had an option to add a heated steering wheel. The 12V source for the heating element might be a little trouble, but we have some pretty resourceful people on this forum... From what I remember the CR-V steering wheel was determined not to be an option, even though it looked similar...

5. Evfred

Evfred Member

Just waiting for a wireless CarPlay dongle and I will need nothing more.

coutinpe likes this.
  6. KentuckyKen

KentuckyKen Well-Known Member

If anyone figures out how to swap out the stock steering wheel for one that will heat up, I WILL THROW MONEY AT YOU LIKE CONFETTI!!!
    In fact, if my Clarity had a heated steering wheel and could cook a decent meal, I’d marry the gal.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Ken7

Ken7 Active Member

Be happy there IS a 2020 Clarity. ;)

MPower, Ceetee, Cash Traylor and 5 others like this.
  9. Nemesis

Nemesis Active Member

I am happy there will be a 2020 Clarity. Volume knob and other features folks are looking for as updates are not deal breakers for me. I would buy another Clarity in a heart beat. This is a steal of a car.

MPower, coutinpe, TomL and 1 other person like this.
  10. coutinpe

coutinpe Active Member

Yep! I wasn't counting too much on it. The longer it lasts, the bigger the probability of finding parts/replacement when we need them down the road.

11. ab13

ab13 Active Member

Toyota has shown their first hand with the Rav4 Prime, wonder when Honda will let out any new info on future plans.

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Mowcowbell

Mowcowbell Well-Known Member

Well, I'd be happier if the 2020 Clarity was available in ALL 50 states.

Mesa likes this.