2019 Leaf with ProPilot

Discussion in 'LEAF' started by LegoZ, Mar 4, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. LegoZ

LegoZ Active Member

I test drove a Leaf SV with pro pilot this weekend and could adjust the mirror high enough to get it out of my way to see cars at four was stops. I am not that tall 5’11” has anyone here had that issue and anyone know of a possible solution?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Kenneth Bokor

Kenneth Bokor Active Member

I have not had that problem, but I can tell you ergonomically that the Leaf is not the greatest for taller people. I've heard this complaint before.

Did you lower the drivers seat as much as you could? If you are in US, is this the 40kWh or 62kWh version? You may want to try it with the power seat options as that might lower the driver seat enough.

It's very good you sit in it and or drive the car (any car) before purchasing and ultimately the decision is yours. Knowing some shortfalls ahead of time is key.

LegoZ likes this.
  4. LegoZ

LegoZ Active Member

I’ll have to go back and mess with it again but was pretty sure I lowered the seat all the way. The SV I drove had power seats.

5. Kenneth Bokor

Kenneth Bokor Active Member

Just a thought, might help. Like I said, others have complained about his as well as the centre console plastic sides being so big (and hard plastic) that they bump knees/legs on it that it hurts.

I'm 5'6" and have had no issues with either rv mirror or centre console. However everyone is different. Good luck and let us know how you make out.

Also the RV Mirror may be adjustable up/down (at least in the UK they are), not sure mine is not so I don't think here in NA they are.

LegoZ likes this.