It’s a shame O’Reilly Auto parts seems to be backorded on these...

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by craze1cars, Apr 14, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. craze1cars

craze1cars Well-Known Member

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Cash Traylor

Cash Traylor Well-Known Member

Flux.png

Here is a diagram to build your own if you want. I got tired of waiting! However, digikey is out of the Higgs Boson compensator modules right now... McMaster Car has one but it is WAY expensive and I think imported!

Cheers,

Cash

Francofun and craze1cars like this.
  4. Timbomac

Timbomac New Member

“1.21 gigawatts! ... Tom, how am I gonna generate that kind of power?!” -Doc Brown

5. hobbit

hobbit Well-Known Member

Clarke and Park are rolling in their graves...

_H*

Cash Traylor likes this.
  6. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

It's way more than 1.21 gigawatts. As @Cash Traylor has illustrated, it's 1.21 jigawatts.

Cash Traylor likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Timbomac

Timbomac New Member

“What the hell is jigawatt?” -Marty Mcfly

Cash Traylor and insightman like this.
  9. Cash Traylor

Thanks guys, I needed the laugh today!

Cheers,
    Cash

10. That pin-out is hard to match. If I remember correctly the only place that uses it is NASA.

Cash Traylor and KentuckyKen like this.
  11. Cash Traylor

@hobbit Well, it wasn't "Clarke and Park" (but man I love the reference, spot on for the post ). It was actually Muller and Stace, and I "misrepresented" the scale of the component... a bit...

https://theconversation.com/weve-designed-a-flux-capacitor-but-it-wont-take-us-back-to-the-future-92841

However, I am currently in my garage trying to build one. So I can go back to the end of January to tell myself to find a small island and take a vacation before March! Now where did I put my Zhuomao r6200c.... I think it is in the attic with the Christmas tree ornaments! Ugh, it will take forever to clean that up to install this QuantumTime-Z.42 BGA chip in my MY16ADA control display computer, so my Clarity can accurately manage the variable flux of sub-year time dilation...
    (@CyberDyneSystems I named that chip for ya'!)

Everyone wish me luck, but if this works I will send photos of the fire trails behind the Michelin Energy Saver A/S Clarity tires using the "wide" view of my backup camera while driving forward with my hacked display!

rearviewmirror.jpg

This thread may be the most off topic fun yet for my "shelter in place" distraction...

Thanks,

Cash (one flew over the cuckoo's nest)

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Texas22Step

Texas22Step Well-Known Member

Good luck, as you wished -- but be on guard for Bigfoot if you actually get this device working....

Cash Traylor likes this.