Drive Electric Earth day this year

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Tek_Freek, Feb 5, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. bfreejohnson likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. At this early date for Las Vegas:

upload_2020-2-6_10-14-23.png

4. I don't see Ann Arbor on the map.

5. The closest one I saw was in Windsor, Ontario. I guess Detroit is not too keen on EV meetups.

6. They have done Ann Arbor in the past.
    Try not to paint with too broad a brush.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Hey, you're the one complaining. Not me.

9. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Based on the enthusiasm of the organizers last year, I'm sure Ann Arbor will happen again this year. I may be there in my MINI Electric instead of my Clarity this year. Then the Tesla fanatics on this forum won't rag on me for promoting a car that burns gas like they did last year. Because I've had the only Clarity there for the last two years, there may be no Clarity there this year unless @css28 brings his to the meet. However, it's possible all the MINI Electrics are going to California and I won't get mine for a long time.

10. Right now I'm driving a 2017 LEAF as my "bridge" car.
    Last year I was driving a Volt and considered attending, but had a scheduling conflict.

If my schedule permits, I might give it a try this year (with my Clarity if I take delivery of it by then).

11. Excellent. The more of us that make the Clarity visible the more interest in the car.

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. RickSE

RickSE Active Member

Massachusetts event was just cancelled. There were TWO of us with a clarity at that event. We would have owned it! Guess there is always next year.

14. No mention yet for Las Vegas. A lot of things are being canceled so I won't be surprised if it is. Lousy turnout so far.

upload_2020-3-14_23-7-54.png