2020 Honda Clarity Canadian Pricing Released

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by BeMurda, Dec 19, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. BeMurda

BeMurda Active Member

$890 increase on each trim compared with 2019. I was told to expect about $1k so not surprised. Wish they'd offer some good finance and lease rates though. Oh well, I guess I'll buy cash. https://www.honda.ca/clarity

Posting this with a sad face after looking at the thread about getting a Clarity for $19k in California, haha.

4sallypat likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Is that $40,990 Canadian?

4. 4sallypat

4sallypat Active Member

So glad to hear the 2020 are in Canada!

5. Of course it is!
    They call their currency dollars, too.

6. Evfred

Evfred Member

My 2019 was $0 discount off MSRP here in BC. Also reading with a sad face...

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. BeMurda

BeMurda Active Member

That's most people's experience here. At least I'm getting $3k off because I know the sales manager. And the $5k rebate of course.

9. Bender

Bender Active Member

45k CAD is only 34.2k USD. So at least you start off several $k cheaper MSRP than US.

10. Easy hoser.

That makes a base model ~$31K USD, which is ~$3K USD less than in the US. And you get battery warmers.

There’s nothing we can do about the lack of dealer incentives or tax credits north of the border.

11. Agzand

Agzand Active Member

Honda also announced 2020 Clarity fuel cell in US. I think the PHEV should be announced soon.

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

They'll probably announce that the 2020 Clarity PHEV will be available only to customers in Torrance, CA.

14. AlanSqB

AlanSqB Active Member

Pricing info for the 2020s is in Canada. No physical 2020s have been seen yet.