Day 3 banked EV Miles

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Mark Schneider, Dec 20, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Mark Schneider

Mark Schneider New Member

Greetings all. Day 2. I am the second owner of a 2018 Clarity Touring with 39k miles on it. I can see that I will have my hands full devouring all of the information on this page. I have already learned a lot in a couple of hours time.

Quick question. I have charged the last two nights on conventional 110. Both charges were for over 13 hours. Both times the total Electric Miles banked on the vehicle stated 37.1 and 38. I live in Seattle, temps this week in the mid 40's. Should I expect more?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. DucRider

DucRider Well-Known Member

Seems reasonable, but depends on driving habits as well as temps. Give it a while and it will "learn" how you drive and the estimate should be pretty close.

4. SThomas219

SThomas219 Active Member

That's about right for those temperatures. You'll get up to 50+ in the summer.

5. Clarity Dave

Clarity Dave Member

We're also in Seattle, and are getting about 38 miles of range right now after a level 2 charge in our garage. Mostly city miles, and we're using cabin heat set to the mid-60's along with seat heat and occasional preconditioning. Both summers we've owned the car we have gotten 50-60 miles of range in the summer, so I'd say there's no need to worry.

6. Geor99

Geor99 Active Member

If you don't mind making it public, may I ask how much you paid and if you bought via a dealer or a private party?

If you don't want to make this info public, thats certainly ok:)

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Mark Schneider

I paid $23500 from a dealer. They were clueless. It was only 1 of 2 used Honda Clarity PHEV's within 750 miles that I could find. Crazy scarce.

9. Mark Schneider

Now if I could only get the Honda Link to work.

10. Technobody

Technobody New Member

try Honda Link tech support at 888 528 7876

11. Mark Schneider

Thank you Technobody. I have been in contact with them. Even have talked to the infamous "Danny". They continue to escalate my ticket. Hopefully somebody can figure it out soon.

12. To remove this ad click here.