trying to decide between the ceramic blue and the galactic grey

Discussion in 'Hyundai Kona Electric' started by charles mugler, Nov 10, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. charles mugler

charles mugler New Member

I have not seen the ceramic blue (does it look like the photo on hyundai website, more of a mist green?) any input would help, the galactic gray looked fine but if the blue resembles their website photo that looks great, it would be the ultimate trim

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. FloridaSun

FloridaSun Well-Known Member

If it was the Ultimate trim, I would choose Ceramic Blue over Galactic Gray but I LOVE the Galactic Gray with the white roof in the SEL trim. I ended up getting the Ceramic Blue with the white roof in the SEL trim. Galactic Gray looks so much better in person than in photos. Very pretty color.. Here are pics of my Ceramic Blue Kona in different light conditions. 20190727_210323.jpg 20191015_103651.jpg 20191014_095818.jpg 20191013_170535.jpg

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  4. CJC

CJC Well-Known Member

We have the ceramic blue. No green in it at all. I would say it is a medium blue. It is a quiet colour. This isn't my car as I can't find a photo at the moment, but this is identical to our colour. Lintran.jpg

electriceddy likes this.
  5. FloridaSun

20191004_121612.jpg

6. FloridaSun

Here is the pic that resembles Galactic Gray the best. I have seen many pics of that color but the shade of the color does not look correct in most pics.
    7PHWYNRMAGXLI6YWVZW7KKOGCM-600.jpg

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. That pooch looks quite relaxed, "enjoying the moment".
    Great portrait :)

9. charles mugler

charles mugler New Member

Thanks, I decided to go with the ceramic blue

FloridaSun likes this.