Tux Mats for Hyundai Kona EV available now

Discussion in 'Hyundai Kona Electric' started by CJC, Mar 2, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Wayne Warde

Wayne Warde Active Member

I would be really interested in knowing how the back mat looks and fits in your car. I think I may want to get one for my car as well.

TheLight75 and XtsKonaTrooper like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. XtsKonaTrooper

XtsKonaTrooper Well-Known Member

Yeah would be cool, to see how the trunk mat would look.

navguy12 and Wayne Warde like this.
  4. JSU

JSU New Member

Mattsburgh likes this.
  5. E-Shark

E-Shark Active Member

6. SkookumPete

SkookumPete Well-Known Member

Tuxmat is not yet showing a photo. I'd like to know how they've configured this one. Love the front liners, don't care about the backseat where any old thing will do.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. I ordered these a month ago, but still in the box awaiting my Konas arrival.
    Thanks for posting the pics!

9. Dan Pasch

Dan Pasch Member

I have the full set of tux mats including the trunk one, ill grab some pics for you guys after breakfast

navguy12 likes this.
  10. Sandwedge

Sandwedge New Member

11. Dan Pasch

Dan Pasch Member

here are the pics of mine...cost 413 dollars for everything to my door ( i bought direct and am in canada so free shipping) I like that they pretty much fully cover the carpet and in the back seats they go up the well to cover right to the seat. i didnt use any of the supplied cclips as for me it all fit night an tight

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. XtsKonaTrooper

XtsKonaTrooper Well-Known Member

Cargo mat looks cool.
    I guess if you lower the floor, it wont fit as nice.

14. Maybe its my computer, but I can't see the images

navguy12 likes this.
  15. Dan Pasch

Dan Pasch Member

not sure shows up fine for me logged in or not, i just linked to google photos. ill upload the trunk one an see if you can see it trunk.jpg

navguy12 and electriceddy like this.
  16. Dan Pasch

Dan Pasch Member

yeah it doesnt if its lowered, but i keep it up and then just hide junk under it LOL

XtsKonaTrooper likes this.
  17. ajstjacques

ajstjacques Member

You shared them using Google but you didnt give public access, so we can't view them.

18. Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  19. ehatch

ehatch Active Member

First time ever,I picked up OEM mats.The Hyundai Premium all weather floor liners for the front,and rear.Dealer gave me a discount. I am sure they're the Maxpider 3D mats because they have the same carbon fiber look,and good floor coverage.I have had a set on a previous vehicle,and they're great.My preference is a carbon fiber look [matches our door trim],VERY light because they're wafer thin for car mats,and easy to clean, I just pressure spray them with water,shake,and place them back into the vehicle,NO clips. As for sliding around,they don't due to the material.No need for clips which is easier to deal with.

My Hyundai Premium all weather floor liners,rear have already shown their value.They protected my rear carpet from my [two year old]potted tree tipping's dirt after it tipped,plus a rain storm where I threw my umbrella into the rear floor.

Weathertech,had a set of those also on another vehicle. I won't buy again after the Maxpider 3D. The Weathertech have great coverage,but I don't like the material,especially in the tan color.They needed a cleaner to get the dirt stains off.

YouTuber Daerik's MaxPider review

20. ehatch

ehatch Active Member

I just got the Hyundai cargo tray, cut slits in the tabs so the cargo floor metal loops for the floor net to IMG_20190626_205035.jpg connect. The cargo tray is easy to clean,I placed a Lloyd cargo mat over it to haul some wood logs July4 weekend for a bonfire.Picture's missing one more long one,and another Stump.Friends didn't believe I was serious.They felt I should've purchased a F150;)

Mattsburgh and BC-Doc like this.
  21. ehatch

ehatch Active Member

electriceddy likes this.
  22. SkookumPete

SkookumPete Well-Known Member

Got the Tuxmat for the boot today. A perfect fit as usual. I do wonder whether the lip covering the vent on the right-hand side is going to cause problems.

23. Wasn't even aware there was a vent in the back, its so full of junk back there I has to rummage to find them :D