monthly vehicle report.

Discussion in 'Hyundai Kona Electric' started by popnfrresh, Jun 15, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. popnfrresh

popnfrresh Member

I remember someone in the past posted a picture of their monthly report from blue link and it looked much more comprehensive than the 5 check marks I receive in my report. Does anyone else have the same report sent which includes much more information in it?

Anyway to change mine from the 5 green check marks indicating systems are ok?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Yeah, I didn't get these weird percentage numbers on mine either. Just checkmarks.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

4. Only green check marks on mine. You mean there is more?...

5. Well I know there was people here that have numbers like how much they charged and Regen'd etc. I've never seen any of that.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

6. Have a look for the tab at the bottom of the page under "Vehicle Health". That's where it is on Canadian Bluelink.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. I just logged in and can see a driving information screen (scrolling down after the check mark screen) that contains "engine starts", total distance traveled, Total engine on time(broken down into hours/minutes, drive and idle), and Eco details ? 1154% 576 kWh regenerated power and battery use: motor-1076%, climate control 16%, and electric device 60%. (yes no type errors).
    I am using a Win10 pc, if you are using a smartphone the app may be reduced (I still don't own one).
    Sorry don't know how to do a screenshot.

9. Ahh, yeah, found it. Just looked at the email report before.

Now I have to figure out what all those numbers mean...

10. Glad you found it. Hyundai developers clearly don't know what a percentage is! By the way, I have never received an email report. Am I doing something wrong?

11. Under Account you can set your Notifications for email.

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. I use the phone app in Canada and can't seem to find any "Account" option. No big deal for me or anything, just curious what I was missing.

14. XtsKonaTrooper

XtsKonaTrooper Well-Known Member

Open blue link, click on vehicle health.
    Then on this screen, click Driving information, top right like here. Screenshot_20190615-232401.png

15. XtsKonaTrooper

This is the screen, you will get. Screenshot_20190615-232422.png

16. Is this available in the US? I can not find it.

17. XtsKonaTrooper

Dunno

18. popnfrresh

popnfrresh Member

I cant find it either, and my blue link app doesnt look like yours. What version are you running? Im on 4.0.20

You can screenshot on win 10 by win+r, SnippingTool.exe . You can then snip out your screen shot and paste (ctrl-v) it in reply.

upload_2019-6-19_20-27-30.png

19. XtsKonaTrooper

Screenshot_20190619-203041.png

20. popnfrresh

popnfrresh Member

I opened a inquiry with blue link directly on their site. We will see. Although it isnt critical, I am data driven and would be nice to see a larger picture of the stats of the car.