California EV rebate waiting list

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by ChrisP, Jun 6, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. ChrisP

ChrisP New Member

Since June 5th 2019, there is a waiting list to get your application processed :-( . Applications submitted after that date will be honored based on renewed funding. Darn missed the deadline by so little

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. 4sallypat

4sallypat Active Member

Are you referring to the CA CVRP rebate program ?[​IMG]

4. jack.

jack. New Member

Oh man, I'm glad I didn't put this off. I picked up my Clarity on the 4th and submitted my documents the same day. I guess the average wait for them to be reviewed is like 77 days now but at least I didn't miss it.

Hopefully they can get some more funding allocated.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  5. ChrisP

ChrisP New Member

Yep, that s the one. Hopefully I will be top of the waitlist when some funding is received

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

6. 2002

2002 Well-Known Member

I doubt they can predict exactly to the day when funding will run out and that June 5th was an estimate, so maybe if you're lucky you mailed yours in time to get in on the last tidbits of the current funding.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. maguzma

maguzma New Member

In my case when I uploaded the Clarity ownership docs on the rebate website, two month later I got an email stating the docs did not upload completely. So when I uploaded again (and ensured they where complete) I got another email that reported it was gonna take an additional three months for payment. At the end of the process it would of taken over six months.