Bluetooth call volume

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by ernda, Dec 31, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. ernda

ernda New Member

Hi. Can't seem to find the answer to this. Is there a way to adjust the volume of bluetooth calls (so the person calling me sounds louder in the cabin)?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. David in TN

David in TN Well-Known Member

adjust the volume with the volume controls on the steering wheel. Please note that as you increase the volume so you can hear better, it decreases the microphone sensitivity to reduce the possibility of feedback.

4. petteyg359

petteyg359 Well-Known Member

Any and all bluetooth-related audio (Pandora, Android Auto, or calls) depend on both the volume setting on the phone and the volume in the car. Turn up the volume on your phone.

5. jdonalds

jdonalds Well-Known Member

What I've found is this. Not tested for Bluetooth phone calls but...

When the GPS is giving voice status or directions and I use the volume control on the steering wheel it will change the GPS volume (not the audio music I was listening to). I have to do it during the actual voice prompt. Perhaps the same thing applies to Bluetooth phone calls.

6. petteyg359

petteyg359 Well-Known Member

It does, but again, that's only the car's volume. If you turn the volume in your phone too low, the car volume can't compensate.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Linkmodo

Linkmodo Member

If all does not work with car buttons, pressing volume button on connected phone will lower the bluetooth volume as well, and only bluetooth volume.