Sirius XM not working after remote heating

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Ken7, Dec 9, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Ken7

Ken7 Active Member

I know this was an issue discussed, but I didn't pay much attention to it since it never happened to us. Well now with the colder weather, we used the remote heating for the first time before we returned to the car after shopping. When we came back, no Sirius XM.

Were there any suggestions as to how to get it back once you started driving?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. craze1cars

craze1cars Well-Known Member

Reboot the tablet in the dash.

Ken7 likes this.
  4. Wait until the dashboard finishes the welcome message before starting. Whoever discovered that remedy should get an award.

amy2421, Ken7, insightman and 2 others like this.
  5. weave

weave Active Member

Yeah, that trick works every time for me. I just get in and put on my seatbelt first, then start the car. You actually can do it when the Honda Plugin graphic shows up, so really it's just about half way through the sequence is needed.

6. su_A_ve

su_A_ve Active Member

Yeah, the waiting works.. Except I just canceled XM. Actually, upgraded the other car to All Access and I'm streaming via the app. Phone has true unlimited data paid by work :)

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Ken7

Ken7 Active Member

How do we reboot the screen? Is that holding the upper left audio button down?

9. KentuckyKen

KentuckyKen Well-Known Member

Yes. New screen will come up after a few seconds and then follow the prompts.

Ken7 likes this.